Wayhaven Chronicles Book 1
The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One is a thrilling 440,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Mishka Jenkins, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Experience the big and small moments with a host of characters throughout this exciting twist on the usual supernatural tale—a story which will take you through heart-pounding romance, smile-filled friendships, and shiver-inducing drama.
- Play as female, male, or non-binary—with options to be straight, gay, or bisexual.
- Discover the start of distinct and lasting romances with the vampires of Unit Bravo.
- Define and refine relationships with a variety of characters-from friends, family, exes, and enemies.
- Decide how you will fulfill the job of detective, through Deduction, Combat, Science, or People skills.
- Discover the truth of what awaits in Wayhaven in a playstyle that suits your personality.
- Indulge in true moments of romance, friendship, drama, and fun!
Your first case as a detective is forcing you to open your eyes to a world bigger than you thought. But maybe it's better to keep them closed. Knowing too much doesn’t help anyone sleep at night! Seems the supernatural didn’t get the memo that nothing exciting ever happens in the little town of Wayhaven.